- Boats or buses? Get the best of both worlds with this double-trouble sightseeing ticket
- Get whisked around the Danish capital in total comfort and get transported to the doorstep of every can't-miss attraction in the city
- Enjoy a 60-minute harbor and canal cruise and see the beauty of Copenhagen from an entirely new perspective
Cat or dog, Beatles or Stones, Mac or PC, bus or boat? Life is full of tough choices, but this combo ticket makes things easier. You'll get unlimited access to a sightseeing bus tour and a relaxing boat tour in the beautiful city of Copenhagen.
Hop on and hop off the bus to your heart's content, and discover all the city's must-see destinations at your own pace, then put your feet up and watch the world go by with a jolly boating jaunt along the harbor and canals.
This extra special pass takes the stress and guesswork out of exploring the Danish capital, and grants you access to comfortable tour buses and a magnificent harbor and canal cruise.
You'll be able to make use of the strategically planned bus route that circles the city and takes you to the doorstep of all the top attractions. Plus you'll get access to the harbor cruise, so you can see Copenhagen's best from the waterside as well!
What's more, the multilingual audio guide ensures your transportation is as educational as it is effortless, filling you with information about the city and highlights like the Rosenborg Palace, Nyhavn, Tivoli Gardens, and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek!
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off buses with 23 stops for 24 hours
- Free earphones when boarding the bus for the first time
- 60-minute harbor and canal tour on one of the blue Netto-Boats
- Show your smartphone ticket as you get on the bus. You can hop on and off the Red Buses at any stop and any time that you like
- Get your paper ticket for the boat tour at any bus stop
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens (hop off here for the orange and green lines)
- 2) Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket and the National Museum
- 3) Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel
- 4) Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet
- 5) Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
- 6) Christianshavn Square / Christiania Freetown
- 7) Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church – hop off here for the boat trip
- 8) Nyhavn
- 9) Amalienborg Palace
- 10) Gefion Waterfountain
- 11) The Swedish Church / Kastellet
- 12) The Little Mermaid
- 13) Langelinie
- 14) Langelinie
- 15) Langelinie
- 16) Indiakaj
- 17) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
- 18) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
- 19) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
- 20) Rosenborg Castle / National Art Gallery
- 21) Magic Ice Bar
- 22) The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square
- 23) Palads / Vesterport St.