- Embark on a wild journey across the planet's biodiversity at the biggest zoo in Denmark and meet over 264 species
- See incredible live wildlife demonstrations and feedings with polar bears, chimpanzees, hippos, monkeys, and more
- Visit one of the world's best elephant facilities, an artificial rainforest, African plains, and an icy Arctic enclosure
Get ready for a roaring good time at Denmark's largest wildlife sanctuary. Home to over 4,000 amazing animals from over 264 species of incredible wildlife, a visit to Copenhagen ZOO is a glimpse at the Earth's rich biodiversity. See amazing live zoology demonstrations, and find your favorite animals roaming freely in sprawling outdoor enclosures.
Get your fix of creature comforts with a wild adventure across the continents in a pushcart! See the world from a giraffe's perspective, find crouching tigers and prowling lions, and get the chills when you see the hulking polar bears!
Watch amazing feeding demonstrations with black-capped squirrel monkeys, polar bears, chimpanzees, hippos, and mongooses. See sea lions training, take fascinating tours of the zoo's history, and test yourself against different animals at the Zoofari playground.
Copenhagen ZOO is also home to one of the best elephant facilities in the world, where you get up close to see these majestic creatures going for a dunk in an elephant-sized water bath! It's quite a sight!
Enter the 1,500 square-meter rainforest, and meet slithering snakes, crafty crocodiles, marmosets, hornbills, dwarf deer, free-flying birds, fluttering butterflies, and more!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Copenhagen ZOO
- Access to daily programs such as animal feedings and trainings
- Access to the Zoo Tower
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
As well as giving you a cartload of fascinating new animals facts and knowledge, Copenhagen ZOO provides lots of mouthwatering food options. The Café in the Zoological Garden makes famously good luxury sandwiches, and there are also seated outdoor areas where you can bring your own food for a picnic.