- Tour the City Hall with a passionate guide and find out the history of one of Copenhagen's most revered buildings
- Learn about the decorations and symbolism in the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters
- Get a unique perspective on Copenhagen's colorful charms, including Tivoli Gardens
Join your guide and tour the Copenhagen City Hall tower. Find out all there is to know about the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters, and get great views of Tivoli Gardens and the inner city.
You can tell how passionate the staff are at Copenhagen City Hall. Some of them have been working here for over 20 years and they're still noticing new things about the place, from little details in the walls to symbolism in its decorations.
Copenhagen City Hall is the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters. Built between 1892 and 1905, it was designed by the architect Martin Nyrop - and drew Romantic inspiration from Italy's Siena City Hall.
Climb the huge oak stairs, see the artwork on the walls, take a look at Jens Olsen's World Clock (an advanced astronomical clock), and find out which hit Danish TV shows the hall has starred in. It's quite a celebrity in these parts!
Get ready for a 300-step climb, from the sidewalk up to the tower - but the reward is worth it. You'll get quality views of Tivoli Gardens and the inner city.
- Guided tour of the Copenhagen City Hall Tower in English
- Admission to the City Hall Gardens (May-September)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office on the left side of the entrance
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.