- Take the Chicago bus and trolley experience that's won the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence year after year
- Hear entertaining narration by passionate drivers and guides as you go - so you get to know the city (and its residents)
- Hop on (and off) at Chicago's most popular attractions and locations - from Skydeck to Navy Pier
Want to see Chicago without the hassle, or traffic jams? Take the Chicago Downtown Hop-on Hop-off Trolley and Double-Decker and you can see everything you want from the comfort of your seat, stopping at the city’s most popular and famous attractions. This is a favorite of locals and winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence year after year.
Get all around 'The City That Works' with this downtown hop-on hop-off transport ticket. You'll get access to trolleys and double-decker buses, to use and explore at your leisure. You'll also get a guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons for free popcorn.
As you ride around, you'll be regaled with stories and quips from the charismatic and passionate drivers and guides. And you'll see all of the Windy City's best.
Get up and above it all at the Skydeck Chicago. Then stay lofty when you reach for the stars at Adler Planetarium. Or shop, eat and walk on the Magnificent Mile. Soak up the atmosphere, and some famous Chicago hot dogs.
And, when you're ready to explore your next stop, another bus or trolley will be along to pick you up.
- 24, 48 or 72 hour-use of Chicago hop-on hop-off trolleys and double-decker buses
- 1 Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Tour (until 08 October 2018)
- 1 Night Tour (until 08 October 2018)
- Entry to attractions along the route
Swap your smartphone ticket at any of Chicago Trolley's 14 stops.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Downtown Tour stops
- Millennium Park
- Chicago Theatre
- Art Institute
- Hilton Chicago / Grant Park
- Adler Planetarium
- Field Museum / Shedd Aquarium
- Buckingham Fountain
- Sheraton Hotel
- Navy Pier
- The Magnificent Mile
- Water Tower
- 360 Chicago at John Hancock Center
- Hard Rock / River North
- Skydeck Chicago
Wrigley Field, Lincoln Park Tour stops
- 360 Chicago / 875 N. Michigan
- Chicago History Museum
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Wrigley Field
Train: From Union, Ogilvie, or LaSalle Station, go to 'Tour Stop 1 Skydeck Chicago' to begin, located by the Willis Tower on the north side of Jackson.