- Enjoy a walking tour of downtown Buenos Aires and learn about the history of the city's emblematic buildings
- Be whisked around the stunning Teatro Colón on a guided tour and explore one of the world's best concert halls
- Learn about the building's history, its extensive restoration, and the big names who have graced its hallowed stage
Discover one of the world's most magnificent concert halls, and brush up on your Argentine history with a guided tour of Teatro Colón and the emblematic buildings of downtown Buenos Aires.
Begin your day with a fascinating (and entertaining) walking tour of the historic downtown area of Buenos Aires. Your local guide will provide a rich and immersive storytelling experience that will bring the city's history to life as you walk through it.
Then, explore the national treasure that is the stunning Teatro Colón. Widely considered to be one of the world's top five best concert halls for acoustic and aesthetic design, it's a must for music or architecture buffs visiting the Argentine capital.
With this guided tour you'll be whisked from gantry to gantry around the beautiful horseshoe-shaped auditorium, learning about the building's history and the artists who have graced its stage over the years.
- 2-hour guided tour of the Teatro Colón and surrounding buildings (in English and Spanish)
- Entrance to a show or performance
Show your smartphone ticket to your guide outside the entrance of Teatro Colón.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.