- Acquaint yourself with Hungarian liqueur and discover the spirit of Budapest at this unique museum
- Discover the Zwack family dynasty and see how the unique Unicum liqueur is made - hint, there are over 40 herbs in this stuff
- Get three different versions of the liqueur in a special tasting, including one matured in WWII barrels
Fast-track your way into the Zwack Unicum Museum for a guided tour of all things 'Unicum' - one of Hungary’s most famous liqueurs. Unravel its history, discover its unique herby taste, explore the labyrinth of casks where the spirits are aged and sample three kinds of it.
You won't learn the recipe of the mysterious Unicum - that remains a secret held dear to the Zwack family. But at Budapest's Zwack Unicum Museum you will experience the tasty elixir made by mixing over 40 healthy herbs, and discover the history behind the 225-year-old bitter.
Watch a short film and be wowed by the potion's story, then join your guide for a tour around the factory.
Explore the labyrinth of casks, and sniff the space where spirits are aged. Then sample them fresh from the barrel!
Your tasting includes three different versions of Unicum. Try the Original Unicum, the brand's latest addition, Unicum Plum, and the special Unicum Riserva, matured in barrels that survived WWII.
- Fast-track entry to the museum
- Guided tour in English or Hungarian
- Audio guide in 6 languages
- Film screening about the Zwack family and their company's history
- Tasting of 3 different Unicums
- Additional drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Visitor Center of the museum
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.