- Watch as 30 talented dancers and musicians perform spectacular interpretations of Hungarian folktales
- Experience a night in one of Budapest's most significant buildings. The Danube Palace has been a cultural hub for Hungarians for years
- Enjoy one of the best traditional nights out in Budapest with this colourful and vibrant show
Hungarian Folklore comes to life in this cultural spectacular from The Danube Folk Ensemble. Step into the Danube Palace in central Budapest - a charming neo-Baroque building that has long been a cultural hub, and be swept away on a journey through Hungarian history. Think impressive dance moves, sword-swirling, vibrant, toe-tapping music and some of the most colorful costumes you've ever seen.
Hungarian folk history is in good hands with the Danube Folk Ensemble, regarded as one of the best in Hungary. This dynamic group was founded in 1957 and often performs on live TV for Hungarian events and national holidays.
Watch the stories of ancient Hungarian traditions unfold as 30 talented artists move, sing, dance and swirl about the stage in a riveting 90-minute show you'll be talking about for ages. Oh, and it takes place in the stunning Danube Palace, which dates back to 1890s. This is surely one of the best nights out in Budapest.
- Ticket to the concert
- Short guided tour of the venue (VIP ticket only)
- Free photo in the concert hall (VIP ticket only)
- A glass of champagne during the intermission (VIP ticket only)
- Food and additional drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Take metro M1, M2 or M3 to the Deák Ferenc Square stop.
The violinists every bit as good to watch as the dancers.
La elección del repertorio - correcta.
Los bailarines - muy simpáticos y profesionales.
Una noche maravillosa.