- See over 100 species of peony and other decorative plants in the Flower Theater
- There's loads for kids! Let them enjoy a unique barefoot walking path and cross the castle pond with a raft
- Take signposted themed and seasonal walks through the Botanic Garden - you'll get a map when you arrive
Plant yourself amongst the petals, sniff your way through herb gardens, visit fascinating exhibitions in Bouchout Castle, and be wowed by the way plants adapt to different environments. All at the fun, floral, and fragrant Meise Botanic Garden.
See the bees buzzing around the Flower Theater, where thousands of magnolias bloom. The kids can buzz around their own play forest, amble barefoot on a special 1km path designed to surprise and delight walkers, or join King Amaryllo on a quest to discover plants from around the world.
Take a themed, mapped walk or ride the free shuttle. Witness more bamboo varieties than you knew existed, and check out the changing exhibitions at Bouchout Castle all year round. Flowers and the natural world have always been an inspiration to artists.
The golden fall light makes the colored leaves and flowers even more magnificent in September and October! In the summer, picnic in the orangery, and in the winter, wrap up warm and stroll among crocuses, snowdrops, and maybe even real snow.
Meise Botanic Garden is a year-round stunner, and a leafy-green escape from the bustle of Brussels.
- Access to the Meise Botanic Garden
- Access to the Botanic Garden Shuttle Train (running every Sunday and on public holidays and during school holidays)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.