- Freewheel your way around the Belgian capital with the Brussels card and (STIB) Public Transport Pass including buses, trams and metros
- Get unlimited entry to over 39 museums and cultural attractions - from beer breweries to chocolate villages to fine art museums
- Enjoy huge discounts at a large number of retailers and attractions around the city
Get the golden ticket to the capital of Europe and squeeze every drop of cultural richness from your stay in Brussels, with the Brussels Card and (STIB) Public Transport. Walk right into countless museums, attractions, heritage sites, and leisure activities. And swan around the city in style with public transport taken care of in advance.
What to do first in Brussels? With the Brussels Card it's a simple matter of designing your perfect city break itinerary, then watching it unfold exactly as planned.
Maybe you'll hit up the Belgian Brewers museum to see how beer-making techniques have changed (and stayed the same) since the 18th century, and finish off with a crisp glass of Belgium’s finest afterwards?
Or, perhaps you'll be feeling the culture rush, which in Brussels is pretty good news, because there are over 39 museums of fine art, history, heritage, and yes, chocolate to be savored, and they are all free to enter with the Brussels Card.
With public transport totally taken care of you can mainline that wanderlust and get lost amidst the city's winding streets and charming architecture to your heart's content. While you're at it, you can wave your Brussels Card at a number of shops and attractions to get big discounts too.
You might call it a no-brainer!
- Unlimited free access to 39 museums during 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Access to all permanent collections of the museums and to most of the temporary exhibitions
- Access to all STIB buses, trams and metro lines in the Brussels region for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on the City Card you choose)
- Discounts to tourist attractions, guided tours, shops, restaurants and bars
- Free illustrated information guide (100 pages, in 3 languages)
- Free city map
- Free museum map presenting all Brussels museums
- Brussels pass: Redeem your smartphone voucher for the Brussels Card at the visit.brussels desk in the Town Hall of Brussels (open daily 09:00-18:00)
- Transportation pass: Please note that you first need to redeem your Brussels Card! Then collect you transportation pass from any one of the STIB’s 375 GO ticket machines (located in all metro stations and at major bus and tram stops), by selecting “EVENT PASS” on the machine’s screen and entering the 9 numbers printed on your Brussels Card. The ticket that comes out of the machine is the only valid form of transport ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- art)&(marges museum
- Belgian Brewers Museum
- Belgian Chocolate Village
- BELvue museum
- Villa Empain
- Centre for Fine Arts - BOZAR
- Choco Story
- Art & History Museum
- Museum of the City of Brussels
- Charlier museum
- Museum of Fashion & Lace
- Erasmus House
- Musée Fin-de-Siècle
- Freemasonry museum
- Halle Gate
- Musical Instruments Museum
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of work and industry
- The Rene Magritte House Museum
- Magritte Museum
- Musee de la Medecine
- Royal Museum of Army and Military History
- Millennium Iconoclast Museum of Art Museum
- Museum Of Original Figurines
- CENTRALE for contemporary art
- Natural Sciences Museum
- Autrique House
- Sewers museum
- Musee Oldmasters Museum
- Wiels - Contemporary Art Centre
- Coudenberg Palace
- Jardin botanique Meise
- Jews in Belgium museum
- Train World
- Kanal - Centre Pompidou