- Maximize your enjoyment of Brussels with unlimited sightseeing tours, access to 39 museums, plus lots of discounts to be found around the city
- Explore a 900 m² chocolate village and taste the chocolate creations, or head over to the Belgian Brewers Museum for a taste of the Belgian brewing process
- Design your own sightseeing route around the city with the ever handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus that whisks you to all of Brussels' top attractions and landmarks
Put your trip to Brussels on cruise control and enjoy the ultimate sightseeing experience in the capital of Europe. The Brussels Card and Hop-on Hop-off Bus will put the city in the palm of your hand, with access to 39 museums, activities, attractions, and tours around the city. All you need to decide is which to hit up first!
There's more to Belgium than beer, frites, and chocolate. (Although it would be perfectly fine if there wasn't!). Experience the full spectrum of Brussels' many wonders with the Brussels Card, and explore the city at your own pace.
Get that chocolate fix at the Belgian Chocolate Village, a multi-sensory chocolate museum experience where artisanal chocolatiers will let you taste their latest creations!
Beer O'Clock you say? Head over to the Belgian Brewers Museum, where you'll learn about the history of Belgium's fabled beer brewers. Of course there's a taste test!
If you're feeling arty simply rock up to the dozens of other museums, for a healthy dose of fine art, history, and heritage.
Feel like getting out and exploring a new part of town? Just hop aboard the Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing buses, and get ferried around the city to see its most treasured landmarks and points of interest. Hop off when the mood strikes, and hop back on to explore further!
- Unlimited access to 39 museums (permanent collections + most of the temporary exhibitions) for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Unlimited access to Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing buses for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Audio guide on the bus in 8 languages
- Illustrated information guide (100 pages, in 3 languages), city & museum map
- Discounts for attractions, guided tours, shops, restaurants and bars
- Public transport
- Pick up your Brussels Card by showing your smartphone voucher at the visit.brussels desk in the Town Hall, open 09:00-18:00 (24 & 31 December, 09:00-15:00), closed 25 December & 1 January
- At the visit.brussels office, you can also pick up your information guide, which also contains the discount vouchers. Discounts remain valid even after your Brussels Card has expired
- Then, present your Brussels Card at each venue that you'd like to visit
- Bear in mind that most museums are closed on Mondays!
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus: Present the Brussels Card that you picked up at the visit.brussels desk when boarding a bus
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Blue Bus Route (Line 1, Atomium):
- Central Station
- Royal Greenhouses
- Magritte Museum
- National Basilica
- Tour & Taxis
- Dansaert Street
- Bourse / Stock Exchange
- Manneken Pis
Red Bus Route (Line 2, Europe):
- Central Station
- Royal Palace
- Avenue Louise
- Art Nouveau / Horta
- Place du Luxembourg
- Parc Léopold
- Royal Palace