- Get an insight into the history of potatoes and frites in a 14th-century building in the heart of Bruges
- Get some handy hints on how to make great fries and try some yourself with a selection of sauces
- Browse interactive displays and let the kids role-play at a chip stand
Big French fry fan? Who isn't? Enter a world of crispy golden goodness and find out why Belgium is famous for its frites at the Friet Museum in Bruges! Sample some lip-smacking fried potatoes and sauces, explore the history of the humble potato and fill yourself with frite-facts!
Enclosed in a building that dates back to the 14th century, the humble Friet Museum is the tastiest trip in Bruges.
Taste some delicious fried potatoes coated with various complementary sauces, and find out why frites have long been a Belgian staple.
For something totally different, kids will love role-playing at a chip stand.
- Entrance to the museum
- Fry sampling
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- For reduced and free tickets, you may be asked to show an ID / student ID as a proof of eligibility
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.