- Take an educational beer tour in the heart of Bruges. Where better to meet Belgian beers?
- Learn about Trappist and abbey beers, the brewing process, women and beer, and food pairing
- Enjoy a unique beer tasting at the end of your tour
Interactivity, innovative technologies and, of course, beer, make the Bruges Beer Experience way more than a museum. Take a self-guided tour and learn about the ingredients that go into beer, play a fun quiz and taste some beer in the bar at the end!
The Belgian beer culture is big, even beyond Belgium! Get to the heart of the good stuff at the Bruges Beer Experience, with a self-guided tour to teach you everything about the brewing process.
Learn more about the Trappist and abbey beers. Find out more about the ingredients. Learn how to pair different beers with food, and uncover the history of women and beer before settling down for a taster in the bar!
The little ones are catered for too. The Kids Tour is an exciting children's story about the Bruges bear, which can be read or listened to in ten different languages.
- Entrance to the museum
- Beer tasting (3 tastings of 15cl each)
- Use of a tablet with headphones for every visitor over 4 years old
- Special audio tour for kids
- Guided tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The venue provides audio splitters for the blind and partially-sighted with an attendant. The hearing-impaired can experience the same tour as other visitors by means of film footage on the iPad Mini in Flemish sign language.
Definitely recommend a visit