- Spend some time with dolphins, seals and sea lions, a must for animal fans of all ages
- See amazing live shows, where animal trainers will teach you all about their lives
- Experience 12 fun attractions for kids under 12 and 20 outdoor attractions for the whole family
Give the kids a fin-tastic treat with a day at a dolphinarium! Skip the line to Boudewijn Seapark in Bruges and commune with dolphins, seals and sea lions. With 12 attractions for kids under 12 - including live animal shows - and 20 outdoor family attractions, it's a summer must-do!
Boudewijn Seapark in Bruges combines the thrills of live animal shows with a strong conservation message.
Meet the harbor seals at the Seal Lagoon, the dolphins in the Dolphinarium, and say hi to the California sea lions too.
Don't miss the interactive shows, where their trainers will teach you loads about them, and even get them to show you some tricks. Along the way, kids will learn about why our oceans are worth protecting.
With 12 attractions for kids under 12, and 20 outdoor family attractions, the whole family can make a splash!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Boudewijn Seapark
- Access to the Dolphinarium
- Access to Bobo's Indoor with 12 attractions for children
- Access to Bobo's AquaSplash
- Access to the shows
- Photo session with dolphins
- In the Water with dolphins
Go past the cash desks and straight to the entrance and have your smartphone ticket scanned there.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Bruges station and continue by bus
- Bus from Bruges station: Lines 7 or 17, get off at Sint-Michiels Boudewijnpark, or line 74, get off at Rijselstraat
- Parking is available onsite. Tickets for parking must be bought at the park entrance
A infraestrutura funciona mas precisaria de mais zelo, não é de encantar os olhos.