- Take a fun night-time tour of Brasov, one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities
- Discover the medieval city and all its spooky and not-so-spooky stories
- See The Black Church, Katherine's Gate and more medieval buildings with a local guide
Give the daytime tourists the slip and explore the Gothic architecture and medieval streets of Brașov with an atmospheric candlelight night-tour!
On this awesome, yet rightly chilling tour, join your guide for a night-time tour of Brașov. Transylvania has never looked so beautiful!
Glimpse the grandiose Black Church and the towering turrets of Catherine's Gate half-shrouded in shadows. Learn about the city's Saxon history from a knowledgeable and highly entertaining local guide. There's Gothic splendor you have to see to believe!
Finish off with a tipple (or two!) in a traditional tavern, and drink in Brașov's unique evening ambiance.
- Guided tour through Brașov by night
- Entrance fees
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point in Piata Sfatului 30
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts - the guide won't wait for latecomers!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.