- Take a one-hour tour or hop off at any of the 11 stops on the route
- Get the lowdown on the Bilbao landmarks thanks to an audioguide in 8 languages
- See major Bilbao attractions like the stadium of Athletic Bilbao, San Mamés, Ribera Market and more
Never miss a thing in Bilbao with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Bilbao! Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 11 stops at major Bilbao landmarks. It's the best way to see the sights, the way you want to do it.
Your route through the best of Bilbao departs and ends at the Guggenheim Museum, but this easy-peasy ticket means you can hop on and hop off at any of the 11 bus stops across the city.
With buses leaving every 30 minutes in the high season, and every hour during low season, there's always another one coming your way.
See all the major Bilbao landmarks in the northern Spanish city of Bilbao, from the stadium of Athletic Bilbao, San Mamés, to the Ribera Market and more.
The audio guide in 8 languages means you'll always know what you're looking at, too.
- Access to the hop-on hop-off buses for 24 hours
- Transport by open top double-decker air-conditioned buses with an electric roof to be activated in the event of rain
- Free WiFi on board
- Earphones with audio guide in 8 languages
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- 1) Guggenheim Bilbao
- 2) San Mamés
- 3) Euskalduna - Museo Marítimo
- 4) Parque Casilda Iturriza - Museo de Bellas Artes
- 5) Azkuna Zentroa
- 6) Gran Vía, 7
- 7) Teatro Arriaga
- 8) Casco Viejo - Siete Calles
- 9) Ayuntamiento / Udaletxea
- 10) Funicular de Artxanda / Zubizuri
- 11) Universidad de Deusto - Pasarela