- Ride the Hop-on Hop-off bus as many times as you like for 48 hours and choose from 23 sights around the city of Belfast
- See attractions including the Titanic Visitor Centre, Belfast City Hall, the Grand Opera House, Queen’s University, Belfast Castle and more
- Get a free audio guide on board the bus, plus discounts for a number of Belfast attractions and restaurants
With 23 stops at various Belfast highlights, the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Belfast is the best way to get around the city and save money at the same time! Get 360º panoramic views of Belfast and its surroundings, a free multilingual audio guide, plus lots of discounts on attractions.
From linen and tobacco to rope-making and of course, the building of Titanic herself, the capital city of Northern Ireland has as much history as it does current stuff to see!
The Hop-on Hop-off Bus Belfast is a great way to get around and soak up the sights, and even better, it'll save you money. With 23 stops, there's guaranteed to be one near the attraction you're looking for.
See Queen’s University, the Botanic Gardens, Ulster Museum, the Titanic Visitor Centre, Belfast City Hall, the Grand Opera House, Belfast Castle and more!
That should get those Irish eyes smiling.
- 48-hour access to the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Buses
- Audio guide on board in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Chinese
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, tours, etc.
- Discounts at Titanic Belfast, HMS Caroline, and Crumlin Road Jail
- Discount card for the Giants Causeway Tour and the Game of Thrones Tour
- Pick up your ticket by presenting your smartphone voucher at the City Sightseeing office on Castle Place. You can then take your first hop-on hop-off bus right away - stop nr. 1 is right outside the office
- If you bought a reduced ticket, you may be asked to present proof of age or a valid student ID
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Stops Red Line
- 1 Castle Place
- 2 Customs House
- 3 Odyssey Arena
- 4 HMS Caroline
- 5 Titanic Belfast
- 6 Parliament Buildings
- 7 Belmont Road
- 8 Holywood Road
- 9 Lower Newtownards Road
- 10 St George's Market
- 11 Belfast City Hall
- 12 Great Victoria Street
- 13 Dublin Road
- 14 Shaftesbury Square
- 15 University Road
- 16 Eglantine Avenue
- 17 Falls Memorial Garden
- 18 Falls Road
- 19 International Wall Murals
- 20 Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- 21 Shankill Memorial Garden
- 22 Crumlin Rd
- 23 Donegall Street