- Explore the majestic and mysterious Giant's Causeway via a unique and fascinating visitor experience
- Learn about the bygone volcanic age that formed the Giant's Causeway and see the wreck of the Girona, an oared fighting ship from the 1588 Spanish Armada
- Get a great view of the dramatic coastline from the café!
You can't fail to be impressed by the Giant's Causeway, which stretches along the seafront on the edge of the Antrim plateau in Northern Ireland. The Causeway's iconic hexagonal columns are one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the world. Walk the stones, gaze out at the sea, and then have a tea at the café, and marvel at nature's quirky majesty.
There aren't too many places you can visit that date as far back as 50–60 million years, but Northern Ireland's Giant's Causeway is one such sight.
With 40,000 huge black columns rising up like beasts from the Atlantic Ocean, it's no wonder they inspired so many legends - including one of giants walking over the water to Scotland!
And it's not just legends, with the included audio guide you'll also learn about the volcanic eruption that caused these cool formations, as well as ongoing geological studies taking place in this unique spot.
Another highlight is the wreckage of the Girona - an oared Spanish Armada treasure ship that sunk with a bounty of Renaissance gold jewelry!
- Entrance to the Giant’s Causeway Visitor Experience
- Outdoor audio guide
- Orientation leaflet
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Food and drinks
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: From Belfast or Londonderry to Coleraine, then change to the Ulsterbus Service bus (line 172)
- Bus: Ulsterbus Service 172, Goldline Service 221, Causeway Rambler Service 402, Open Top Causeway Coast Service 177 or Antrim Coaster Service 252