- Witness traditional flamenco dancing in an intimate night of dancers, guitarists, and cantaores
- Explore the plazas, streets and historical architecture
- Choose from different dinner options: a cocktail, a three-course dinner, or a tapas menu with seven dishes, plus sangria, wine, and coffee
This tribute to the legendary bailaora (flamenco dancer) Carmen Amaya has been wowing the crowds at Tablao de Carmen in Barcelona since 1988. Witness a traditional flamenco show in this intimate Poble Espanyol space and choose from a cocktail, an Iberian three-course meal, or typical tapas!
Looking for atmosphere and entertainment? Get ready to tap your toes in a traditional flamenco venue, where a cast of talented dancers, guitarists, and cantaores are waiting to entertain you!
This intimate venue is located inside Poble Espanyol - a special area of Barcelona filled with charming plazas and historical architecture. Head inside after 16:00 for a look around before the show - your ticket grants you free entrance.
At Tablao de Carmen itself you have three meal options. Choose from a delicious three-course Iberian meal including dessert, or seven different dishes from the tapas menu. Both options come with mineral water, sangria, wine (up to 1/2 bottle per person), and coffee.
It's a fantastic way to start a night of dancing and music in Barcelona!
- Access to Poble Espanyol
- 1-hour flamenco show
- Show + Tapas: 7 tapas (olives, salad, cheese, chicken, roasted potatoes, croquettes etc.) + crème brûlée
- Show + Dinner Menu: 3 courses (olives, ham, cheese/salad/roast beef with mashed potatoes or hake loin with green pea sauce and baked potatoes) + chocolate pudding
- Water, wine, or sangria, coffee or tea
- Additional drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket for Tablao de Carmen at the main entrance of Poble Espanyol
- You can access Poble Espanyol from 16:00
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Tablao de Carmen to be directed to your table
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All in one wonderfull experience!