- Skip the long lines with this smartphone ticket and join a local guide for a tour
- Get the lowdown on the symbolism in this unfinished masterpiece, Barcelona's most visited attraction
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí, the Catalan architect, and access one of the towers for a unique perspective of Barcelona
Step inside Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece with a guide and learn the history of the amazing Sagrada Familia. Your smartphone ticket also lets you skip those silly lines, and climb one of the towers for unbeatable Barcelona views!
The Barcelona skyline would be much less impressive without the cloud-piercing spires of Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece.
On this special tour of what is perhaps the most famous cathedral in the world, you'll hear all the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from the mouth of your local guide. Did you know it only received the required building permits in 2018?
See the facades and the sparkling interiors of the basilica for yourself. Find out why its designs incorporate plants, animals and symbols of astrology in the ultimate expression of Christian ideology. And hear about the architect Gaudí himself.
This ticket gets you access to one of the towers too. Depending on the day, you'll climb either the Nativity Façade for sea views over the east of Barcelona, or the tower of the Passion Façade for a unique perspective on the city center.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Sagrada Familia
- 2-hour guided tour of Sagrada Familia in English or English & Spanish (simultaneously)
- Access to 1 of the 2 towers
- Entrance to the museum
- Audio guide
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the Botiga Tienda Shop in front of Sagrada Familia
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Make sure to bring a valid ID
- Under-17s must be accompanied by an adult
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tours: 09:00 in English; English & Spanish simultaneously at 09:30 & 15:30
- Some areas of the Basilica are undergoing rehabilitation works
- The towers may be closed for maintenance or due to bad weather