- Skip the long lines with this smartphone ticket and join a local guide for a tour in English
- Get the lowdown on the symbolism in this unfinished masterpiece, Barcelona's most visited attraction
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí, the Catalan architect and best-known practitioner of Modernisme
The Barcelona skyline would be far less impressive without the cloud-piercing spires of Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Step inside with a guide and learn the history of the Sagrada Familia. Your smartphone ticket also lets you skip the loooong lines!
On this special tour of what is perhaps the most famous cathedral in the world, you'll hear all the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from the mouth of your local guide. Did you know it was built entirely on donations?
See the facades and the sparkling interiors of the basilica for yourself. Could you have spotted that the columns were built to look like trees, with twisting branches?
Find out why it was left unfinished, and why its designs incorporate plants, animals and symbols of astrology in the ultimate expression of Christian ideology.
See the sunlight flooding through the huge stained glass windows, and hear about the architect Gaudí himself. He was so passionate about his project that he's literally still there, buried in the crypt!
- 1.5-hour guided tour of Sagrada Familia with an official monolingual or bilingual guide (speaks English + Spanish)
- Skip-the-line entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Entrance to the museum
- Access to the towers
- Audio guide
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the Botiga Tienda Shop, in front of Sagrada Familia
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Il servizio prenotazione e guida eccellenti.
Servirebbero indicazioni più precise perché ho scelto guida in inglese/ catalano invece che italiano