- See all of Gaudi's magnum opus, with fast-track tickets that let you access the incredible church and one of its magnificent spires – with exclusive views of Barcelona from the top!
- Enjoy the stunning detail of Antoni Gaudí's design in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, including the giant pillars supported by a turtle and a tortoise - representing the land and sea, respectively
- Bypass the long lines and spend more time gawping at the stunning sights inside and out
Skip the lines for the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece, and spend more time enjoying the beautiful sights. Once inside, explore the world-famous architecture then go straight to the top for unbeatable views of Barcelona from one of the church's skyscraping towers. If you want the complete Sagrada experience, this all-access pass is just the ticket!
Over 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is still technically unfinished – a testament to Antoni Gaudí's limitless imagination. Inside and out, it's truly spectacular, mixing Christian symbolism with organic patterns in a style that's totally one-of-a-kind.
An iconic component of the Barcelona skyline, the church's twisting Gothic towers are inaccessible to normal ticket holders. This ticket gives you a taste of the 'high' life, as you take an exclusive elevator to the very peak of one of the towers – where you'll find views that are as stunning as the interior!
When you eventually come back down to earth, don't miss the Sagrada Familia Museum where you can learn all about the history and importance of this monument-in-the-making.
- Entry into the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia
- Entry to the museum
- Access to 1 of the 2 towers
- Audio guide (only for 11+)
- A FREE Barcelona city guide
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The chosen timeslot applies to when you'll enter the basilica. 15 minutes after that timeslot you'll climb a tower
- After your visit to a tower, you'll have plenty of time to visit the Sagrada itself
- Please note that, due to the availability, it's not possible to choose the tower you'll visit
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Sagrada Familia is a church. If your outfit isn't church-appropriate (as determined by the staff), you may be denied entry
- Visitors with an accredited disability of 65% or higher + 1 companion get in free. Get your free ticket onsite
Although there's a lift to bring you up (but not down!), climbing the tower on foot is much nicer. The windows you pass by offer great views of the Sagrada and the Catalan capital.
Sagrada Familia: Fast Track
Get straight into Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece and enjoy a FREE city guide
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line & Guided Tour
An in-depth tour of Gaudí's greatest triumph with a guide
Sagrada Familia: Guided Tour & Skip The Line
Skip the line to Barcelona's number one Gaudí attraction
Sagrada Familia: Skip The Line, Guided Tour & Tower Access
Skip the long lines, get insider knowledge and climb a tower for stunning views
Gaudí Tour & Sagrada Familia: Fast track
Take a tour of Gaudí's most famous buildings and the majestic Sagrada Familia
Behind you. Be prepares to walk down 400 stairs as there is no lift down from the tower, only up.