- See the lab where Gaudí tested out his techniques at Colonia Güell and tour with an audio guide
- Take a 4D journey into the world of Catalan Modernism via a 7.1 surround sound screen, stereoscopic vision, and moving seats with special effects at the Gaudí Experience
- Explore the Art Nouveau and Gothic styles that inspired Gaudí's works at Torre Bellesguard
If you're gaga for Gaudí, this top trio is a must-see. Flash your pass at the entrance to Gaudí's Crypt and Colonia Güell, the Gaudí Experience and Torre Bellesguard for skip-the-line access and all the Gaudí greatness you can handle.
With three top Gaudí highlights in Barcelona, we've put together one awesome ticket to help you get in quick to them all!
At Colonia Güell, a 19th-century textile village and UNESCO World Heritage Site outside of Barcelona, you'll see where Gaudí tested out his techniques. Your audio guide will add an extra dose of excitement to the scene.
At the Gaudí Experience, you'll learn about Gaudí's unfinished works and be wowed by a 4D, SFX-packed experience. It features moving seats and sounds to help you see - and even feel - the ways in which Gaudí was inspired by the nature around him.
At Torre Bellesguard, you'll explore the Art Nouveau and Gothic styles that went on to inspire certain architectural solutions Gaudí later applied to the Sagrada Familia!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Colonia Güell + audio guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Torre Bellesguard + audio guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gaudí Experience
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Gaudi's Crypt and Colonia Güell: Train (FGC) lines S3, S4, S8 or S9 from Pl. Espanya to Colonia Güell
- Gaudí Experience: Metro L3 to Lesseps or bus lines 24, 31, 32, H6 or 92 to Park Güell
- Torre Bellesguard: From Plaça Catalunya, train (FGC) L7 to Av. Tibidabo, then bus 196 to Torre Bellesguard. Or take bus V15 or V13 and then the 196 bus to Torre Bellesguard