- Enjoy a self-guided tour of FC Barcelona's Camp Nou stadium and museum, see the bursting trophy cabinet, as well as jerseys and memorabilia from Barça's many icons
- Strap in for the next level of immersion with the Camp Nou virtual reality experience. See the players train before your eyes, and relive the dramatic goals and magic moments
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the away dressing room, the players' tunnel, the commentary box, and more!
Make a pilgrimage to the mecca of total football and walk in the magical footsteps of Leo Messi and his merry band of world-beaters, with a self-guided tour of FC Barcelona's Camp Nou stadium.
Peruse the museum's brimming trophy cabinets, and get behind the scenes in the away dressing room, the players' tunnel, the commentary boxes, and more. Plus, enjoy an immersive 360° virtual reality experience, and relive some of Barcelona's most historic goals and victories.
See jerseys worn by the club's icons and experience the most memorable goals and magic moments that Barça are famous for. Or watch a training session unfold before your eyes, with the all-new virtual reality experience.
After getting starry-eyed in the museum, you'll set off on a self-guided tour around the stadium for a sneak Piqué behind the curtain of the Spanish giant's home. Channel your inner Ray Hudson and go bananas in the commentary box, then pay a visit to the visitors' dressing room and see where away teams wallow after they've been put to the sword by Suarez and co.
Feel the spirit of dramatic European evenings and heated El Classico matches swell as you march down the players' tunnel. Look out across the fabled pitch where so many football masterclasses have been displayed, and spare a thought for the groundskeeper. Immaculate pitches don't maintain themselves!
- Barça Virtual Experience with VR glasses
- Multimedia audio guide
- Self-guided tour of Camp Nou
- Visit of the FCB museum
- Panoramic view
- Walk along the pitch
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone tickets at the entrance
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before your chosen entry time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Match days of Champions League:
The tour is closed before and on match days. The museum, trophy room, Messi area and the panoramic view of the stadium are open until 15:00.
Match days of La Liga & Copa del Rey:
There are no tours on these days. The museum, trophy room, Messi area and the panoramic view are open until 3 hours before kick-off.