- Choose to visit one, five or all nine wacky exhibits, including the Labyrinth of Fear, the Museum of Illusions, the Sweet Museum and the Giant's House
- Turn Barcelona on its head in the Topsy-Turvy House, as you swap life on the floor for a walk on the ceiling
- Get lost navigating the colorful Ribbon Maze and bump into yourself at the House of Mirrors – endless fun on La Rambla!
We can confirm that the Big Fun Museum is both very big, and very fun. Finding Gaudí a bit gaudy? This Catalan fun-factory is a bit more down to earth.
Explore vibrant rooms, 3D installations and colorful labyrinths. Immerse yourself in the Museum of Illusions, gawp at objects in the Giant's House and walk the ceiling of the Topsy-Turvy House.
The zany exhibits make for amazing photo ops. Get snapped caressing a candy-flossed bull or slam dunking from a huge ball pit. Do it for the 'gram!
- Entrance to 1, 5 or 9 museums (depending on your choice)
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the entrance of the venue for a paper ticket
- Show your paper ticket at the entrance of every museum you'd like to visit
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
You can also start your visit at the Museum of Illusions (C/Pintor Fortuny 17-19). The other eight museums are located at the Big Fun Museum (La Rambla 88).