- Enjoy the otherworldly atmosphere at this astonishing museum in otherwise bustling Bangkok
- Climb to the cosmic temple and listen to the elephant statues - yes they really do trumpet
- Pose by the giant three-headed elephant statue, it's a guaranteed conversation starter
Look for the giant three-headed elephant statue and step into the Erawan Museum - a heavenly experience in busy Bangkok. Count the elephants around sweeping staircases, Thai pagodas and stained-glass ceilings, and breathe in a lesson in Thai art and design.
The jaw-dropping Erawan Museum is kind of off the beaten track, and it should probably stay our little secret.
Explore magical gardens, see a personal collection of pottery and porcelain wares in the basement, head to the top for the cosmic temple and listen for the trumpet sound from each elephant statue as you walk beneath it!
You know you're entering somewhere special when it's an intended representation of the greatness of Suvarnabhumi, as well as a symbol of the Kingdom of Siam.
The Erawan Museum in Bangkok is both of these things - and so and more. Ssssh!
- Entrance to the Erawan Museum
- Audio guide in English, Chinese, Thai, Korean and Russian
- Puppet show
- Transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Want more from 'art' than just pretty stuff to look at? The astonishing Erawan Museum introduces a certain spirituality to the museum-going experience.