- Fly around Athens on a fleet of buses following a special route which covers every must-see destination in the city – Icarus would be jealous!
- Relax onboard your luxury coach, with free WiFi, air conditioning, and a multi-language audio guide, packed with fascinating history and fun trivia
- Get the most out of your visit with two walking tours and two photography tours of the city – plus a free Athens-themed bruschetta!
Get around the ancient city of Athens the easy way with this nifty all-access pass. Forget confusing public transport or pricey taxis – a fleet of bright red buses is waiting to whisk you around the city's unmissable sights. Valid for 24 or 72 hours, you'll have more time to experience the world's most historic city.
At over 3,400 years old, the city of Athens has a little more history than most. With three lines and dozens of buses, no stone is left unturned with this Hop-on Hop-off pass. From the stunning Parthenon to the incredible Port of Piraeus, it'll take you from highlight to highlight!
With buses every 15 minutes, you'll never be waiting long for a ride, and you can enjoy panoramic views of your beautiful surrounding as you travel in style. Your luxury buses are equipped with multilingual audio guides, pumping you full of history and trivia as you shuttle around the Greek capital.
If that wasn't enough, your pass includes an Athens-themed bruschetta, two additional walking tours, and two special photo tours – the perfect opportunity to take your Instagram game to the next level!
- 24- or 72-hour unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses
- 24-hour ticket: 24 hours extra (48 hours in total)
- Multilingual audio commentary and WiFi on board
- Brochure with a detailed map and useful tips
- Free WiFi on board
- Free poncho in case of rain
- 2 free Walking Tours (Acropolis & City Center)
- Free 'A Taste of Athens' bruschetta (country bread with olive oil, oregano, feta cheese and tomato) + bottle of mineral water at the Public Café (stop A1)
- 3€ reduction on entrance fee and 15% reduction on the food at the Vouliagmeni Thermal Lake, (Riviera Line, Stop B7)
- Entrance to museums or monuments
Show your smartphone ticket as you enter the bus. You can hop on and off at any stop and as many times as you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Perfect for my little one so they don't have to walk that much!
It was a great experience, as always!