- Explore a thrilling number of (slippery!) hands-on activities and fun for the whole family
- Watch a 3D movie that puts you in the world of the Little Dolphin
- Visit a Roman bathhouse, play water football, and even launch your own hydrogen rocket
“Water, water, everywhere and not a drop to drink.” So said Samuel Taylor Coleridge around 200 years ago, and we've come a long way since. At Hidrodoe, a science museum devoted to all things H2O, you can launch your own hydrogen rocket, create a giant vortex, battle it out in a game of water football, and visit a Roman bathhouse.
As much entertainment as it is education (edutainment?), this attraction will keep you fascinated while making you smarter at the same time, and it's perfect for the entire family. Travel into space with famed Belgian astronaut, Frank De Winne. Try to stay dry under a water umbrella. Watch an amazing 3D movie called Little Dolphin, or load your own container ship.
A day at Hidrodoe is like spending a day in the most fun school you've ever visited! Everything is a lesson, and every lesson is awesome. And it's all based on water!
You can even discover how your tap water is made safe and bountiful and delivered to your fingertips. The only thing missing? A lesson on how to rhapsodize about it in iambic pentameter.
- Entrance to Hidrodoe
- Food & drinks
- Hidro-Doe path booklet (available for purchase)
- Kindergarten walk book (available for purchase)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.