- Delve into Van Gogh's unique talent that was really only appreciated after his death
- Make it a real Amsterdam day with an hour-long canal cruise and an insightful trip to the wonderful Van Gogh Museum - enjoy skip-the-line access
- Overload on beauty with a cruise through Amsterdam's picturesque canals, as you pass by the houses and beautiful windows
One look at the vivid colors, bucolic scenery, and oblong shapes of British artist David Hockney's paintings, and it's easy to see which Dutch master his work is inspired by.
Hockney - Van Gogh: The Joy of Nature presents Vincent Van Gogh's masterpieces alongside Hockney's most iconic works, and draws the eye towards their shared appreciation for the little details that help turn dried paint into living scenes that spring from the canvas. Hockney's imposing Yorkshire landscapes are a central part of the exhibition, with his stunning The Arrival of Spring in Woldgate as a highlight.
A splendid boat cruise through Amsterdam's canals, plus a trip to the Van Gogh Museum. These are two quintessential Amsterdam activities. If you finish your day off with a tiny glass of Heineken and some raw herring and onions, you'll practically be entitled to a Dutch passport.
When you're in Amsterdam, you want to make the most of your time. This involves sightseeing and visiting the city's world-class museums. With this combi-ticket, you avoid an either/or situation; get access to a one-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam's UNESCO World Heritage canals and a visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Aboard the ship, you'll see the cultural wealth of 17th-century Amsterdam, with famous and important sights such as the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge, and the Westerkerk.
Before or after the cruise, depending on your timeslot, take the same ticket you used to board the boat, skip the long line at the Van Gogh Museum and show it at the entrance. BOOM! You're in.
The museum has over 200 of his impeccable works including landscapes, still lifes and drawings and letters. You'll also enjoy works by some of Van Gogh’s contemporaries, including Monet and Gauguin, both of whom were a big influence on him.
With just one slick ticket, you'll save money and time, plus scratch two major must-do Amsterdam activities off of your itinerary!
- 1-hour canal cruise (to be used the day before, the same day, or the day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum)
- Skip-the-line access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Public transport from Canal Cruise to Van Gogh Museum
Van Gogh Museum:
- Walk past the ticket office and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Be on time to avoid missing your timeslot
- You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum
- Show your smartphone ticket directly at the Lovers Cruise boat. Please refer to the illustration on your voucher to find the exact departure point (Stationsplein 47, by Amsterdam Central Station)
- The cruises run every 20 minutes from 09:00 - 18:00 and every 30 minutes from 18:00 - 21:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
별도 가이드해 줄 사람 없이도 충분히 반고흐에 대해 즐길 수 있습니다.
Great exhibition. The boat trip was a nice extra to do.
Nenhum problema para entrar nas atrações