- Discover the uniquely goofy fun that is an afternoon at Madame Tussauds - get selfies with celebrities, sport stars, Marvel's Avengers, and more!
- Enjoy insanely fun interactive exhibits like I AM ART, and find yourself the centerpiece of the world's most famous artworks
- Take your newfound celebrity status for a spin on the Amsterdam canal ring with a sightseeing barge cruise
Near Amsterdam's world famous canals you can rub shoulders with world famous people: Justin Bieber (guaranteed to NOT meltdown), Albert Einstein, and the Dutch royals. Of course there are many more, but that's a nice mix right there. And when you're finished, make like an A-lister and take a relaxing and scenic cruise on the very same canals. They're on a list too. The UNESCO list!
- Fast track admission to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- 1-hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in several languages available on board the Canal Cruise
- You'll receive two tickets, one for Madame Tussauds and one for the canal cruise
- Madame Tussauds: take the fast track line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Canal Cruise: You can do the canal cruise whenever you wish. Go to the Lovers Cruise Pier and show your smartphone ticket while boarding
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.