- Find out all there is to know about the Heineken® brewing process with an enthusiastic guide, and learn how to serve a real 'star'
- Get merry with interactive exhibits, indulge in a refreshing beer tasting lesson, and follow a beer bottle's journey, from factory to thirsty mouth
- Download the Heineken Experience app for an additional audio guide and a map with Amsterdam’s Best Hidden Gems – find it on the App Store or Google Play
The world-famous Heineken® Brewery opened in 1867, but 2019 is also a ‘dam good year for beer in the heart of Amsterdam. Dive into what's now an immersive attraction in the old brewery, complete with samples. For beer fans this is a mecca. Arrive thirsty.
This 90-minute self-guided journey through the world of Heineken® is a brilliantly boozy experience guaranteed to get you giddy on its heritage, history, and of course, hops.
Did you know that this globally-renowned beer is made from just four natural ingredients? Find out exactly what goes into the Heineken® brewing process, and see how sponsors like Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup are all championing the brand in exciting ways.
Imaginative exhibits (such as the one that shows you what it's like to be a beer bottle) will get everyone laughing, and with the Heineken Experience App you can enhance your visit with additional audio content.
Of course, the essentials are covered here as well, including a beer tasting session plus more free samples in the bar. You'll come away not only understanding, but also speaking the international language of Pilsnerese.
- Entry to the Heineken Experience
- 2 beers or soft drinks
- Take the pre-sold tickets lane and show your smartphone ticket to the Heineken host
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Aim for a visit close to the end of the day, once you’re done shopping and sightseeing. After visiting the brewery, you can enjoy a drink or two at the bar downstairs and maybe go to the nearby De Pijp - a trendy neighborhood full of nice bars and restaurants.
Just be aware though that if you are doing a personalised Heineken bottle that if you have hand luggage it exceeds the liquid limit so you will need to drink the beer and replace the cap carefully and replace the liquid when back in the uk.