- Get collected from Amsterdam and see Holland's most exciting highlights in one day with absolutely zero transport worries
- Marvel at the world in miniature at Madurodam en route to a tour of the world's oldest parliament building still in use in The Hague
- See one of the last remaining factories of Delft Blue porcelain in Delft and get amazing city views of Rotterdam from the Euromast tower
This Grand Holland Tour whisks you away from Amsterdam's busy center to Madurodam, a cool miniature city, to Binnenhof, the world's oldest parliament building in The Hague, and to the home of Delft Blue porcelain. Then it's off to Rotterdam to climb the Euromast for dazzling views. This is the only way to do Holland in a day!
Take a happy Holland holiday, in one day! Meet your trusty guide in the center of Amsterdam and board your comfy bus to Madurodam in The Hague. This world-famous miniature city will amaze you with detailed scale replicas of the Netherland's most iconic buildings.
Next you'll stroll through the pretty city center of The Hague and into the Binnenhof, the world's oldest parliament building still in use. You'll see Paleis Noordeinde and can even visit the Peace Palace - home to the International Court of Justice.
Next stop: Delft. Get yourself lunch and then explore one of the last remaining factories of Delft Blue porcelain. You'll recognize the iconic whites and blues.
Now it's time for Rotterdam, where you'll climb the city's highest structure - the 185-meter high Euromast tower. Get breathtaking views of the harbor, the Erasmus Bridge and more.
There's no better way to explore Holland, all in one day.
- Full-day transport on a deluxe coach
- Guide on the bus (speaks English, Spanish and German)
- Tour on the bus through Amsterdam
- Entry to Madurodam, The Hague
- Walking tour through The Hague with photostops at the Binnenhof, Noordeinde Palace, and the Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Free time in Delft
- Entry to the Royal Delft Blue Experience (earthenware factory), Delft
- Skip-the-line entry to Euromast Tower, Rotterdam
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point, the Tours & Tickets office, and you will be guided to the bus
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
- Departure is at 09:30, you will be back in Amsterdam at around 19:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.