- Take a road trip from Amsterdam to Nuenen and visit Vincent van Gogh's home in the south of The Netherlands
- See the places that inspired genius works like The Potato Eaters, and Van Gogh's early landscape paintings
- Skip the line in Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum and reflect on it all with a relaxing canal cruise
Visit Vincent van Gogh's home in Nuenen and see the landscapes that inspired his early work. Then, head back to beautiful Amsterdam and skip the line at the Van Gogh Museum. Afterward, take a tranquil cruise along the impossibly pretty canals and contemplate all the beauty you've just packed into one incredible day.
Take a road trip from Amsterdam to Nuenen in the south of the Netherlands, and get immersed in the fascinating story of Vincent van Gogh.
Your driver will provide lots of engrossing commentary along the way, so you arrive in Nuenen with Vincent's story freshly painted in your mind. Take a walking tour of the places that inspired over 500 Van Gogh artworks, and get inspired yourself!
With lungs full of fresh southern air, return to the buzzing streets of Amsterdam and skip to the top of the line at the Van Gogh Museum, where you'll see the largest collection of the artist's works.
Finish off your day of art history with a calming cruise along Amsterdam's UNESCO-certified canals.
- Roundtrip to Nuenen
- Village walk with a guide along the Van Gogh heritage locations
- Access to the Vincentre + audio guide
- Skip the line access to the Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam
- 60-minute Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Please go to the Group Entrance of the Van Gogh Museum, located in Paulus Potterstraat 7, and look for the coach with the red sign of Amsterdam excursions
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure, the bus won't wait for latecomers
- For the Canal Cruise, you'll get your ticket with instructions from the driver. You can do it any day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.