- Skip the lines and see the world-famous Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum with an exclusive guided tour – see The Night Watch, Sunflowers and more!
- Sit back and watch the world float by with a one-hour tour of Amsterdam's UNESCO-protected canals, with a live guide
- Enjoy a light lunch then take a sparkly tour of the Diamond Museum and see priceless jewelry and art from throughout history
You, a small group, and some of the world's best art and sights. Check out The Night Watch at the Rijksmuseum, see the world's largest Van Gogh collection, cruise the city's UNESCO-protected canals, then stare mouth agape at a glittering collection of jewelry in the Diamond Museum. See Amsterdam's best on this exclusive sightseeing excursion.
Meet your expert guide at the Diamond Museum and then head straight to the Museumplein to take in two of the world's finest museums with fast-track entrance and a professional guide. The Rijksmuseum has thousands of works by masters like Jan Steen, Johannes Vermeer and Rembrandt van Rijn. It rivals Paris's Louvre for scale and significance.
Likewise, the Van Gogh Museum is dedicated to the titular draughtsman's tragically short career, putting his famous Sunflowers and self-portraits on proud display.
Then you'll refuel with a light lunch, before taking a one-hour cruise to give you the best view of the city's 400-year-old canals and historic architecture.
Back on dry land, and it's time for a tour of the Diamond Museum, introducing you to the history and craftsmanship of Amsterdam's diamond trade.
- Entrance to the Diamond Museum
- Fast-track admission to Van Gogh Museum & guided tour in English or Spanish
- Fast-track admission to Rijksmuseum & guided tour in English or Spanish
- Light lunch
- Canal cruise
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Lunch was really good, quiet and nicely prepared with lots of drink choices and nicely set table.