- Enjoy the fabled acoustics and architecture of Amsterdam's Concertgebouw - one of the top five concert halls in the world
- Choose from an eclectic variety of evening shows, including chamber orchestras, soloists, jazz ensembles, pop acts, and more!
- Sip a free drink (or two!) and savor the evening ambience before world-class performances
Ranked one of the top five concert buildings in the world, Amsterdam's Concertgebouw is a national treasure and a must-do for culture lovers in the Dutch capital. With The Concertgebouw Presents series, you can experience its world-class acoustics and architecture while listening to elite musicians from all over the globe.
The Concertgebouw Presents departs from the resident programming of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra to feature the music of international orchestras, soloists, and bands of every description.
Hear swelling symphonies, energetic concertos, and hauntingly beautiful choral music from around Europe and further afield.
Fancy something a bit more mellow? The eclectic programming features plenty of brassy jazz, toe-tapping world music, and broody baroque pop music.
- First-row seats in the Recital Hall
- 2 complimentary drinks - 1 before the concert starts and 1 during the intermission (white or red wine, beer, soda, coffee, tea)
- Free cloakroom
- Food and additional beverages
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the box office for your concert ticket
- The Recital Hall opens at 19:35 and the concert starts at 20:15. Please make sure to be on time
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Fancy a taster first? There are free lunchtime concerts on certain Wednesdays at the Concertgebouw. Music to your ears!